Submit A Timesheet
- Click on the Business tab and click My Profile. Alternatively, you can select from the left hand navigational menu if you have it enabled.
- Under your profile, locate and click on Submit Timesheet.
- In the New Timesheet Dashboard, you can:
- Click the Start field to prompt the drop-down calendar.
- Click a Date within the calendar that you wish to start from.
- Click the Duration drop-down menu to select your duration for this timesheet. The duration is from 1 day to 7 days.
- Depending on the duration your choose, the End field will auto-populate with the correct end date.
- Under Time Entry, you will see the total number of hours a day you were clocked in. You can alter those times if you wish.
- Under the Time Log Calculations:
- If you modified the time under Time Entry, a triangle with an exclamation mark icon will appear in the Time Log Calculation box signally that the hours have been manually changed.
- If your check in and check out hours match up to the times (or are within 15 minutes of your scheduled work times) a green check mark will appear.
- If you logged in overtime, a green plus sign will appear.
- While you cannot modify the check in and check out times under Time Log, you can add break time - which is calculated in minutes. So if you took a 1 hour break, that would be entered in as 60 minutes.
- If necessary, adjust your break time, denoted in minutes.
- Review the total number of hours worked.
- Add any notes concerning overtime or tardiness in the Notes field.
- Click the Create button to submit your timesheet.
Modifying A Timesheet
Currently, employees do not have permission to modify submitted timesheets. You may only view your existing request by clicking on the Timesheets tab under your My Profile dashboard.
Deleting A Timesheet
Currently, employees do not have permission to delete submitted timesheets. You may only view your existing request by clicking on the Timesheets tab under your My Profile dashboard.