Adding A Vendor
- Click on the Business tab and select Corporate. Alternatively, you can click on the Corporate tab from the left navigational menu.
- Click on the Vendor tab.
- Click on the Add Vender button located on the lower right side of the dashboard.
- Fill in all pertinent information about the vendor you are adding.
- Click Create.
Once you create your new vendor, you will be redirected to that vendor's page within your portal. Now that you created a vendor, it is time to associate information to it. For any vendor that you create, you will have the ability to associate resources, notes, and documents to them - as well as the ability to add/modify a contact for a particular vendor.Edit Contact Info for a Vendor
- From the Vendor tab, located on your Corporate Dashboard, find and click on the title of the vendor that you wish to edit.
- Under the Contact Info tab, fill in all pertinent information dealing with this vendor.
- Review your entries for errors, and when satisfied, click the Update button.
To Create a Resource for a Vendor
- Click on the Resource tab.
- Enter a title for the new resource.
- Enter the associated website for that vendor resource.
- Type in the username link to this vendor.
- Type in the password related to the username for this vendor.
- Enter a brief description of the vendor or special instructions associated with this particular resource.
- Click Create.
To Add a Note for a Vendor
- Click on the Notes tab and click on the Add Note button.
- Enter a title and description.
- After you are satisfied with both entries, click the Create button. As with Companies and Clients, you can add associated docuemnt to Vendors as well.
To Add a New Document for a Vendor
- Click on the Documents tab and click on the Add Document button.
- Once you see the New Document windows:
- If necessary, select the appropriate Vendor from the drop-down menu
- Select the sensitivity of the document you are about to upload
- Normal sensitivity means any employee can view the document
- Private means only Administrators can access the document
- Click on Browse to locate the document on your local hard drive
- Give the document a title
- Enter a brief description of the document
- Click Upload
Modifying A Vendor
- Click on the Business tab and select Corporate. Alternatively, you can click on Corporate from the left side navigational menu.
- Click on the tab within your Corporate Dashboard.
- Locate the vendor you wish to modify and click on the title of that vendor.
- Determine what attribute you wish to modify (Contacts, Resources, Notes, or Documents) and click on that tab.
- Modify any information necessary and review your changes.
- Click the Update tab.
Note: Contacts cannot currently be modified. If there is an error with a contact, click the X to the right of the contact to delete it. The recreate the contact. Repeat the same action for Notes as well.
Deleting A Vendor
All Vendor Contacts, Resources, Notes, and Document entries have an associated X to the far right of their entries. Clicking this X for any Contact, Resource, Note, or Document entry will prompt a dialog box asking you to confirm your choice - OK or Cancel.