Adding A New Employee
- On the Corporate Dashboard, click the Add Employee link.
- If you already have the employee listed under contacts, you can select their name from the Source drop-down menu. Otherwise, select Create New. This option will also create a contact for this person under Clients > Contacts.
- Enter and/or select all the following information in the General Information field. If desired, you can add a photo of this employee by clicking of Choose File and browsing on your local drive or network. Please note, you must adhere to the restriction of 128x128 pixels and less than 2048 KB in size.
- Under Contact Information, enter all pertinent information about this employee.
- In the Account Details and Permissions, you will:
- Select the employees immediate supervisor from the drop-down menu.
- The employee's access level:
- Job Title
- Job Type
- Job Description
- Start Date
- Vacation Time - Hour per month/year
- Sick Time - Hour per month/year
- Personal Time - Hour per month/year
- Other Time - Hour per month/year
- Under Work Hours - Select the days and time the employee is responsible for working. Times are in military format.
- After all information has been entered, press Create.
Modifying An Existing Employee
After the addition of a new employee, you can make changes to the previously entered data by clicking on the Employee tab located on the Corporate Dashboard.
- Locate the employee you wish to edit and click on their name.
- Under the Management Actions Section, click the Edit Employee link. The Edit Employee link will take you back to the New Employee window - this will display all the data you previously entered for this employee.
- Make any necessary or desired changes.
- Click Update.
Deleting An Existing Employee
To remove an employee from your portal:
- Click on the Employee Tab that is located on the Coporate Dashboard.
- Click on the red "X" next to their name.