- On the Corporate Dashboard, click on the Add Equipment link. If you have multiple locations within your organization, you will want to enter these within your portal so you can allocate various resources to those locations.
- In the New Location window, enter all the following information:
- Title - This will be the name of the location.
- Phone - Enter the phone number for this location.
- Mobile - Enter the mobile number of the supervisor of this location.
- Fax - Yes, people still use faxes. If applicable, enter the fax number for this location.
- Enter the physical or mailing address of this location, including:
- Suite number = Address Line #2
- Zip Code
- Enter any relevant information about the description of this location.
- Click Create.
Administrator is the only role that is able to modify locations.
- To modify a corporate location, click on the Business tab and click on Corporate. Alternatively, you can click on Corporate on the left side of the navigational menu if you have it enabled.
- Locate and click on the Locations tab.
- Find the location that you wish to modify and click on the title of the location.
- Modify any necessary information that needs to be changed.
- Review your changes and when finished click the Update button.
Administrator is the only role that is able to delete or remove locations.
- You can click on the Business tab and then click on the Corporate tab.
- Locate the location that you wish to remove.
- Click on the blue "X" to the far right of the location title.
- Click OK or Cancel to the "Remove this location entry?" window.