- On the Corporate Dashboard, click on the Add Equipment link; Here is where you will add new/used (existing) equipment to employees.
- Select the drop-down menu to select the employee you wish to associate this equipment to.
- Determine the condition of the equipment and select either New or Used.
- Enter the date the equipment was issued.
- Enter the date the equipment was returned (if applicable).
- Enter the serial number of the equipment being issued to the employee.
- Enter a title for this equipment. Example: iMac 21.5.
- Enter a description of the equipment that is being added.
- After all the important information has been entered and then click Create.
Employees can modify equipment that was assigned to them or that they create.
- To modify existing equipment that is assigned to you, click on the Business tab and select My Profile from the left hand navigational menu if you have it enabled.
- Locate and click on the Equipment tab.
- Locate and click on the title of the piece of equipment that you need to modify.
- You will now see a window as shown below.
- Review the information and change the necessary items.
- Click the Update button.
Currently, only Administrators can remove or delete equipment.