- On the Corporate Dashboard, click on the Add Equipment link; Here is where you will add new/used (existing) equipment to employees.
- Select the drop-down menu to select the employee you wish to associate this equipment to.
- Determine the condition of the equipment and select either New or Used.
- Enter the date the equipment was issued.
- Enter the date the equipment was returned (if applicable).
- Enter the serial number of the equipment being issued to the employee.
- Enter a title for this equipment. Example: Dell OptiPlex 550.
- Enter a description of the equipment being added.
- After all the pertinent information has been enter, press Create.
Administrators can modify all equipment that is located under the Equipment section, located on the Corporate Dashboard.
- To modify existing equipment that is assigned to you, click on the Business tab and select My Profile. You can also select My Profile from the left hand navigational menu if you have it enabled.
- Locate and click on the Equipment tab.
- Locate and click on the title of the piece of equipment that you need to modify.
- You will now see a window as shown below.
- Review the information and change any unnecessary items.
- Click the Update button.
Currently, only Administrators can remove or delete equipment.
- To delete existing corporate equipment, click on the Business tab and select Corporate. You can also select Corporate from the left hand navigational menu if you have it enabled.
- From the Corporate Dashboard, locate and click on the Equipment tab.
- Locate the piece of equipment that you would like to remove.
- Click the blue "X" to the right of the line entry of the equipment that you wish to remove.
- Click OK or Cancel to the Remove this Equipment Entry? window.