This section will display all of your payments based on the current filter and search selections. By default it will display All Payments.
- Upon adding a payment to an open invoice, if the addition of that payment will completely pay the invoice in full; it will flag that invoice as closed.
- If you remove a payment and the deletion of that payment, will put the balance due to a positive amount it will re-open that invoice.
- If you add a payment and the amount is more than the invoice requires, it will leave the invoice as open.
- All-This option will display all recurring invoices regardless of their current status.
- Cash-These are payments made in the form of cash.
- Credit-These are payments made in the form of credit.
- Check-These are payments made in the form of check.
You may sort the list of payments by any of the following categories: Received Date, Invoice Number, Company, Payment Method, or Amount Paid.
You can also narrow down the list of payments by providing a search filter. Just start typing something in the search box to the right and within a second of your last keystroke it will refresh the list using your new search filter.
New Payment-This action is located in two places, the top menu and on the right-hand menu. Upon selecting this action, you will be presented with the New Payment dialog.